The latest legal bulletin is in and covering some vital topics!
▶︎ Right to Work Checks
- How does positive action work under the Equality Act 2010?
- What is the current position on barred list checks in the education sector?
- Who is liable if the client fails to provide a Status Determination Statement?
▶︎ Legal round up
- Lockdown easing and returning to the office
- Our new IR35 contracts
- Working through an umbrella company
View the article here: https://www.rec.uk.com/our-view/insights/legal-news-and-views/legal-bulletin-may-june-2021