Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a permanent Trainee Servicing Engineer based in Tiverton, Devon for a market-leading heating and energy company. We are looking for someone outgoing, reliable, a team player who takes pride in their work! We do require a car driver for this role. You will be joining a highly professional working environment, with a friendly & welcoming team, our client is looking to expand their engineering department with the appointment of a Junior Servicing Engineer (mechanical). They offer a competitive package, and the opportunity to build a long- term career in a well-established heating & energy company.
The annual salary is Circa £19,550 - £21,000 PA depending on experience. The working hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week). Overtime is also available.
- Servicing and maintenance of boilers Nationwide
- Undertaking works as required for maintenance contracts
- Support the technical manager
- Assist clients and Aftersales team with technical issues
- Troubleshoot issues and attend breakdowns
- Ensuring all H&S processes and procedures are adhered too
- Compile servicing reports, and adhering to a high standard of paperwork
- Assist the installation team as and when required
- Working away during week when required
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Full training will be provided
- Practical knowledge in repair or servicing of mechanical equipment preferential
- Desirable to have knowledge of basic electrical circuits
- Ability to proactively work and contribute as part of a team as well as the ability to
- Work under your own initiative
- Effective skills in planning, organising and prioritising personal workload
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, other trades and clients
- Microsoft office suite
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Full Driving License
- Flexible attitude and ability to learn new skills
- Can be relied on to meet tight deadlines
- Initiative and judgement to resolve problems
- Committed to both their work and personal development
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving capability
- Interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
In return, you will benefit from:
- Free on-site parking.
- Excellent training provided.
- 21 days of annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Overnight expenses paid.
- Pension Scheme.
- Working hours 9.00-5.00pm M-F & regular breaks.
- Career progression.
- Time served holiday scheme - accrue an extra day annual leave allowance per year worked up to a maximum of 5.