Do you have a background within tech, IT & tech support already OR interested in a trainee tech career?! We’re offering you a training programme to develop your tech career from no experience! £23,660 PA.
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Technical Services Consultant for a privately owned, innovative, market-leading software solution organisation. Who provide a portfolio of document-related services to a broad customer base, including the NHS, Local Government and a variety of Commercial organisations across the UK! The location of the office is in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. The role offers remote working on a Monday & Friday and a Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from the office. Modern offices with high tech facilities, a stocked canteen and a friendly culture!
After a comprehensive training program where you’ll get to grips with our cutting-edge applications, you will become a key part of the team involved in all aspects of the technical work, ranging from setting up bespoke configurations for new customers, to investigating and resolving issues for existing customers. No two days are the same! This is a fast-paced role which is often time critical, and you will be required to work closely with our customers and other internal teams to action requests and resolve calls in an efficient and timely manner.
- The working hours are 8.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday.
- The annual salary is £23,660 PA.
- Pension scheme 8% employer contribution.
- Onsite parking, M5 nearby.
- 33 days annual leave (rising to 38 days - 1 day increments annually) including bank holidays.
- Career progression & extensive training.
- Access to a benefits portal.
- Remote working Mondays & Fridays with a Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from the offices.
- Induction, training, and support are ongoing.
- Customising the software configuration to meet their unique and specific needs of our customers.
- Investigating and remedying any issues occurring within our customers’ configuration.
- Investigating and reporting any faults within our software application(s).
- Producing and maintaining a clear and succinct log of activities.
- Analysing and extracting customer data using our in-house software.
- Following pre-defined procedures and documentation to aid timely task resolution.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- A logical mind-set with an strong ability to problem solve.
- Strong attention to detail.
- An enthusiasm for learning new software.
- An ability to quickly assimilate and retain new information.
- Work methodically and efficiently to tight deadlines.
- Capable of communicating with customers in a polite and professional way.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to relay technical information clearly.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Plan, control and organise their own activities whilst working on more than one task.
- Previous coding experience would be advantageous.
- Previous experience within a technical support environment would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working with application logs would be advantageous.