Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a permanent Stores & Warehouse Operative based in Tiverton, Devon for a market-leading manufacturer. We are looking for someone outgoing, reliable, a team player who takes pride in their work! *We do require a car driver for this role*
The annual salary is £18,000 - £20,000 PA depending on experience. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
- Full training will be provided during your first week.
- You must be physically fit and able to shift boxes and move around the pallet truck.
- Managing daily orders, a vast workload and working at times under pressure.
- You will ensure H&S procedures and regulations are adhered to on-site at all times.
- Getting involved with the picking, packing & regular stock checks.
- Dealing with unloading, transporting and quality checks.
- Overseeing the stock checks and time scales for shipment.
- General warehouse duties, working alongside managers to run a smooth process.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Outgoing, reliable, a team player who takes pride in their work!
- Physically fit, able to lift and shift boxes and use of the pallet truck.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, read instructions and use your initiative when operating machinery.
- Has the ability to prioritise daily workload in line with agreed objectives and priorities.
- Strong ‘English’ language speaking and reading required.
In return, you will benefit from:
- Free on-site parking.
- Excellent training provided.
- 21 days of annual leave + 8 bank holidays.