Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Stock Coordinator based in Cheddar, North Somerset. Joining a fast-paced supply/manufacturer - an award winning company well known within their sector! This role is full time and based working from modern offices in Cheddar with a hybrid model - after initial training should be able to allow 2 days remote working and 3 days office working.
The working hours are 8.00am-4.30pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch. The annual salary is Circa £22,000 PA.
As part of a team of Stock Coordinators this role is focussed on maximising sales order despatch whilst balancing needs of different divisions and customers to ensure promised delivery dates and lead times are adhered to. The Stock Coordination team is a pivotal in bringing support to Retail, Contracts and Export Sales Offices, ensuring existing inventory to being used best advantage and acting a lynchpin for dissemination of accurate stock availability dates. The job involves personally administrating the maintenance of supply receipt dates, demand ship dates & reservations within the ERP system to ensure keep them current and correct. It also requires positive relationship building with closely linked functions in order to deliver clear communications and relaying of information to sales office staff and customers and improve lead times for backorders by expediting supply with Purchasing & Operations.
- Work closely with Purchasing to update expected receipt dates on purchase orders in line with information provided by Purchasing, personally administrating this on the ERP system.
- Change sales order ship dates & reservations when notified of changes by Purchasing or Operations teams, personally administrating this on the ERP system and liaising with colleagues in other Sales Office teams as processes define, to advise them to do the same.
- Share information with regards supply, demand and reservation changes with relevant colleagues using agreed processes.
- Understand sales order processing, and be able to undertake this task, when required.
- Control of Bill of Materials requests with relevant Purchasing Officer.
- Keep all internal offices updated of changes to supply dates on Bill of Materials items.
- Despatch back orders as stock becomes available using defined regular reporting processes to identify orders to ship & available stock.
- Coordinate with Operations to ensure steady flow of work to operations to allow resource planning & maximise despatch volumes.
- Follow up on stock queries.
- Follow up on expected receipts.
- Advise stock delivery dates and confirm availability on items for Retail, Export and Specifications sales offices.
- Be point of contact for Operations with regards to any issues with picks, shipments & share information with relevant sales office staff.
- Deal with items that need to be unreserved via Glastonbury WH or Quality due to issues on transfer or quality of items.
- Investigate and report on orders not shipped, ensure information is shared to all relevant teams.
- Check all delivery required orders are reserved for next required date.
- Organise builds, free up stock or free up from other orders if available.
- Advise sales coordinators if any issues.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
- Proven experience in an office / customer service environment.
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently.
- A high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- A confirmed team player.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Company Pension.
- Onsite parking.
- Charity work time given.
- Wellness programme.
- Hybrid working.