Have you done extensive work with Excel, using formula to merge data and produce reports? Have you worked in an analytical role making fast and accurate decisions with imperfect data? We have an opportunity for someone good at Maths! This is a unique dual stats and customer service role…….
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a Stats & Customer Service Coordinator based in Cheddar, Somerset. You will be joining a business that has over 30 years of award winning experience in creating, rolling out and managing bespoke customer food services. Their clients include a selection of blue-chip companies in various industries. They offer a range of consultancy services drawing on their in-depth knowledge of the food sector and have managed projects in South America, North America, Asia, Scandinavia and several European countries!
The working hours are 8.00 am – 4.00 pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch & parking onsite. The annual salary is Circa £25,000 PA with career progression.
- Receive, answer and resolve customer enquiries in a courteous & timely manner, proving one point of contact and managing the end to end process to achieve service level KPI’s.
- Create and send orders to 3rd party providers, daily, on time and without error.
- Maintain and share short and medium term forecasts with internal departments and 3rd party providers as required.
- Develop and use forecast models to maximise customer satisfaction, minimum waste, and maximise sales and profitability.
- Prove insight and recommendations for continuous improvement to improve bespoke bake plan profiles to meet consumer demand.
- Manage the administration of product and customer changes with company systems.
- Ensure that data is validated and added to the company’s SQL database.
- Manage Reports on Bake Plan: including Credits, Customer Service and Performance.
- Take responsibility for delivery of personal objectives, ensure these are maintained in your absence (reciprocate to support others) and complete other tasks as required.
- Have 2 or more years’ experience in working in a contact centre environment, customer facing or operations role.
- Have worked in a FMCG industry or other very fast paced environment.
- Have done extensive work with Excel, using formula to merge data and produce reports.
- Have worked in an analytical role making fast and accurate decisions with imperfect data.
- Experience in customer conflict resolution and problem prevention.
- Have been responsible for delivering results to short and frequent deadlines.
- Have an understanding of short shelf-life food in a multi retail environment.
- Have worked with and maintained web based applications and order management IT systems.
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to show Empathy, Patience, Persuasion and Self Control towards customers.
- Proven experience of using databases, order management systems and MS Excel.
- Strong understanding of forecasting models for short shelf-life products.
- Understanding of the commercial opportunities and risk within Bake Plan models.
- Works well under pressure and able to solve problems making very quick decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and be seen as a team player.
- Proactive in developing systems and processes.
- Works to deliver the company values at all times.
- 21 Days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays.
- Onsite Parking.
- Healthcare Scheme.
- Company Pension.