Do you have prior experience within an office, customer service or scheduling engineers? A great opportunity to join a fast-paced environment and work as part of a close knit, dynamic team.
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Service Administrator to join an industry leader at an exciting time of growth based in Chard, Somerset!
You will be a key member of the service department and be responsible for providing high level of administrative support, whilst be a pivotal point of contact for customers and engineers. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to prioritise tasks.
The working hours are 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday. Salary Circa £19,000 - £22,000 PA. You will be working Modern offices, with great facilities and a friendly culture!
To include but not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support to the Service Department
- To be a first point of contact for customers and engineers, answering telephone calls and emails
- To talk with customers and organise service appointments
- To log faults and allocate work to engineers
- To take information from engineer’s reports to create invoices to send to customers
- Organise and schedule the service engineers routes
- Establish and maintain appropriate administrative systems, records and data sorting on behalf of the service team
- Ensuring CRM data and information is accurate and complete
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Administration and customer support experience
- Time management and organisational skills
- Able to work as either an individual or as part of a team
- Geographical knowledge beneficial
- Have a focused attitude with attention to detail
- Ability to build a rapport with colleagues and customers
- Team player
- The working hours are 8.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday.
- The annual salary is £19,000 - £22,000
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- 25 days annual leave (Plus bank holidays)
- Death in service policy
- Modern vibrant offices