Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Project Support Coordinator based on the outskirts of Taunton, Somerset. Joining a highly respected commercial interior design company, your career will be in excellent hands!
This standout commercial interior design & building contractor, are looking to hire a Project Support Coordinator due to business expansion in the South West! Ideally, we seek someone with two years’ experience in a similar industry.
The preferred candidate will have some industry knowledge with a positive attitude towards work and colleagues. Attention to detail and the ability to multitask and communicate effectively is essential. Full training and support will be given with the intention that the role will soon be self-sufficient with a degree of autonomy for managing the day-to-day workload.
The annual salary is £24,000 - £30,000 PA dependant on experience. The working hours are 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Provide administrative support, including but not limited to;
- CDM Administration, including Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Production and maintenance of Project Programs.
- Updating site calendars and contractor activity.
- Updating CRM Software.
- Raising of Purchase Orders and checking accuracy of order acknowledgements.
- Processing of invoices.
- Create inventory of stock, and re-sell materials not used on projects.
- Answering the office telephone and dealing with enquiries.
Provide active project support, including but not limited to;
- Sourcing of materials.
- Sourcing of trade and specialist labour.
- Organisation of contracting team.
- Site Set Up and Close Down.
- Site Visits, including H&S and works Compliance.
- Involvement in project handovers from the sales team.
- Managing small projects, progressing to larger projects as training and experience is gained.
- Working with other internal departments, as and when required.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Previous office management / senior administration experience required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent administrative and customer service skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to keep an eye on invoices and necessary finance.
- Energetic, organised and a team player.
In return, you will benefit from:
- Twenty Five annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Free onsite parking.
- Company Pension.
- Salary £24,000 - £30,000 PA dependant on experience.