Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Project Delivery Administrator to work based in Cheddar, Somerset for a market-leading, innovative and inspiring project coordination & marketing company.
You will support the Senior Projects and Planning Manager by administrating aspects for assigned tasks from beginning to end. The Delivery Administrator will work closely with the team to ensure the tasks required to deliver for each of the projects they are supporting is delivered to the required standard.
The individual must be a collaborator and must be able to act on varied tasks on multiple projects with commitment and independence where required. The ability to display professionalism always, whilst maintaining a friendly and approachable manner is essential.
The working hours are 08.45 - 17.15 Monday to Friday. The annual salary is circa £20,000 - £23,000 PA dependent on experience.
- Twenty-five days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays - a few days needs to be kept back for the end of year shut down.
- Christmas & New Year office closure, giving everyone quality time off.
- Pension 9% from employer 0% employee.
The Project Delivery Administrator will:
- Administrate tasks using internal CRM/PMS.
- Contribute and gather information for the learning and evaluation process for the team.
- Administrate the recording of project budgets.
- Export Status reports and support the report analysis for Internal Stakeholders and Client / External Stakeholders.
- Support the administration for reporting and collaborating across the team.
- Uploading project plan information into the database.
- Documenting the project plan and assisting the task creation for the delivery teams.
- Provide documentation creation tasks, such as documenting presentations.
- Coordinate the diarising of team meetings.
- Conduct tasks on site and support activities in connection with promotions.
- Generate project documents and project stationery for projects.
- Document Terms and Conditions and provide filing functions.
- Administrate client billing schedules.
- Support preparation for client/company presentations & document agendas and meeting notes for our regular meetings.
- Be responsible for documenting and reporting non-compliance and risk management.
- Be responsible for implementation of company processes and procedures (in line with ISO standards).
- Provide essential support in project task function (e.g. moderation/judging).
- Great task-based individual
- Computer Literate - Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Commitment and energy
- Passion for detail
- Time management
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Use of PMS & knowledge of CRMs
- Good numerical and grammatical skills
- General office procedures
- Great problem-solving skills
- Customer Service