Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for an Office Coordinator (HYBRID) for a privately owned, innovative, market-leading organisation! They provide a portfolio of document-related services to a broad customer base across the UK! The location of the office is Wellington, Somerset. *Send us your CV today and Rebecca Griffiths will be in touch shortly.The hours are 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday, with a 1 hour lunch break. This role offers a hybrid working model with a Monday and Friday working from home. Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday you will be based in the office. The annual starting salary is Circa £23,660 PA.Outstanding Package!
- The working hours are 8.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday (40 hours).
- The annual salary is £23,660.
- Pension scheme 8% employer contribution.
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 (1-day increments annually) including Bank Holidays.
- Career progression & extensive training.
- Hybrid Working - Mondays & Fridays working from home & a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday working from the offices.
- Induction, training, and support are ongoing.
Key Responsibilities:As part of the Production Control office team, you will be providing a wide range of vital administrative services supporting the company’s current and future operations across the breadth of the business.You will primarily be responsible for:
- General office administration & customer service, all specific areas of this role will have full training!
- Exceeding high standards of customer care by controlling all documents through the production process ensuring that all documents are processed in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ensuring all necessary stock and consumables are in place to allow production to produce and send high quality product in a timely and efficient manner
- Taking ownership of bespoke customer mailings to ensure they are processed and despatched into the production environment to meet specific customer requirements
- Managing the control of workflow at our Production Sites to allow us to meet customer requirements
- Identifying and escalating irregularities with the volume of our Customer’s documents so they can be resolved and the documents despatched at the earliest possible point
- Identifying and escalating operational issues so they can be dealt with appropriately and at the earliest opportunity
- Monitoring and ensuring escalations are being dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner
- Ensuring all incoming information is of the highest quality
- Managing the reporting of management information surrounding the production process
- Ensuring strong mutually beneficial relationships are forged with suppliers and internal departments
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extensive practical experience in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure