Are you an experienced Product or UX Designer? Do you have experience working across complex, responsive, web-based products?
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Product / UX Designer remotely from home 60% & office based 40% based in Somerset. If successful, you will be joining a market leader within the tech sector! The Product Designer will deliver their responsive web products and holds responsibility for the companies established design system.
The annual salary is highly competitive and will be discussed in detail on application! The working hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
The UK office is based near Sherborne, Somerset. You have the flexibility to work more remotely or more from the office, but you need to be happy to commute to the office at least a couple of days per week.
- Own the UI/UX vision for a large and complex responsive web product from research to delivery.
- Design wireframes and prototypes that solve complex problems.
- Continue to establish and guide UI/UX processes and methods to deliver the best product outcomes.
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Product Owners to gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to build and maintain the design system and UI library.
- Assist Product Owners during user story creation.
- Be responsible for maintaining the Design System using zeroheight.
- Create workflows and detailed interactions.
- Design user interface components and high-fidelity screen comps.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as a Product or UX Designer working across complex, responsive, web-based products.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with local and remote teams under tight timelines.
- Design – Figma, Invision, zeroheight Design System Manager & Handoff), Versions by Simpli experience.
- Product Management utilising JIRA, Confluence or SharePoint.
Outstanding Benefits Package:
- 30 Days Annual Leave.
- Onsite Parking.
- Company Pension.
- Remote Working.
- Complete Benefits Package Discussed On Application.