Are you experienced with FMCG brands or have innovation experience at a managerial level? Do you have Food & Retail industry experience? A PMP, Prince II, or Agile qualification?!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Private LabelDevelopment Lead to join a global FMCG organisation! With the HeadOffice based in North Somerset (Remote Working 50%) Cheddar, Somerset. You will be joining a business that has over 30 years of award winning experience in creating, rolling out and managing bespoke customer services. Their clients include a selection of blue-chip companies in various industries. They offer a range of consultancy services drawing on their in-depth knowledge of their food & beverage industry and manage projects in South America, NorthAmerica, Asia, Scandinavia and several European countries!
The working hours are either Full Time9.00am-5.00PM M-F (35 hours). The annual salary is Circa £55,000 -£60,000 PA. The package includes: Healthcare Scheme, 21 Days Annual Leave,Company Pension, Onsite Parking, WellnessScheme & Flexible Working. The role does enable some remote home working, some office based.
- A key pillar in our strategy to double convenience retail sales by 2025 is to expand the portfolio of private label products across all categories. With a well-established and highly successful own brand food-to-go offer, private label is being expanded on other high volume key categories such as soft drinks, crisps, nuts, chocolate, and travel accessories. This role will be to project manage this program and co-ordinate across the team of stakeholders in 29 global markets.
- This will involve working with the Global team to identify synergies in product ranges between countries to prioritise the quick wins and highest return to the group.
- With responsibility to manage the project from concept to launch, you will need to source suppliers, carry out formal tenders and develop the product recipes as well as working with a creative agency to design the packaging.
- Given the number of markets involved, engaging with the local category manager, supply chain lead, procurement manager and marketing teams to align on the projects, is a pivotal part of the role.
- You will need to conduct market and competitor research to identify gaps and opportunities to develop a comprehensive brief and strategic launch calendar.
- The success of this role will be to grow profit through a combination of incremental sales from complimentary skus and delivering a higher margin on existing skus converted to private label.
Experience,attributes & skills sought:
- FMCG brand and/or innovation experience at a managerial level.
- Food & Retail industry experience would be an advantage.
- Experience across multiple international markets.
- Familiar with retail intelligence agencies (e.g., IGD, KANTAR, CMA, etc.).
- Very personable with excellent communication and people skills.
- Powerful influencing skills to bring people along the journey.
- Team player and willing to go extra miles to support the business.
- Highly Organised & high level in attention to detail.
- Advanced project management skills.
- High level proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint essential.
- Able to deliver engaging presentations.
- High tolerance of ambiguity and thrive in Change.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Solid knowledge of marketing principles and category management fundamentals.
- Strong commercial awareness with a strategic understanding over P&L delivery.
- PMP, Prince II, or Agile qualification preferred.
- Educated to a university level standard.
- Full clean driving license.