Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive (Hybrid) to work based in Cullompton, Devon. Our client have been providing legal services to private clients and the business communities of Exeter for over 100 years! Join a well established friendly team and knowing your career prospects are in excellent hands.
The working hours are full time Monday to Friday and the salary is competitive and £35,000 - £50,000 PA DOE.
- We are seeking a Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive to join our clients Cullompton office.
- The successful candidate will be joining a busy and experienced Private Client Team.
- You will be dealing with all aspects of private client work including the preparation of Wills, administration of estates and Trusts and Powers of Attorney.
- We operate with the assistance of a progressive case management system.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
If you do not already hold a STEP qualification then we would support you in the relevant studies to achieve this standard.
- Strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a great eye for detail.
- Able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines.
- Professional, motivated and personable.
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Friendly team
- Excellent training and induction