Seeking a Private Client Secretary to work for a modern law firm in Wellington!
We have an exciting opportunity enabling you to develop your career and work with a friendly, supportive and professional team!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a Private Client Secretary based in Wellington, Somerset. Private Client covers powers of attorney, probate, wills, succession planning & trusts.
We are looking for an organised individual with previous legal experience in any area of law, confident managing a busy workload in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use own initiative and work well under pressure. The working hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday. The annual salary is very competitive £20,500 - £22,000 PA.
- Provide secretarial assistance to lawyers within the Private Client team based in the Wellington office.
- Deal with telephone calls in a confident manner providing clear, accurate, and up to date information.
- Produce documents using the firm’s case management software.
- Demonstrate good secretarial & administrative skills with good attention to detail.
- Demonstrate good organisation skills.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Cope well under pressure, with an ability to work flexibly and cope with changing priorities.
- Take a positive and proactive approach to work, anticipating and meeting the needs of the department.
- Be competent in using Word and other Microsoft Products (Outlook and PowerPoint).
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experienced audio typist with excellent typing skills in excess of 50 WPM.
- A team player who is flexible and dedicated.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
In return, you will benefit from:
- A company pension scheme available.
- A generous holiday allowance 25 days with loyalty days for longevity of service.
- + 8 bank holidays.
- Sickness Benefit Allowance.