This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading South West Specialist Personal Injury firm expanding due to continued success and demand!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a Personal Injury Case Handler (REMOTE OR HYBRID) in Taunton, Somerset. Working for one of the UK’s leading solicitors firms! The working hours are (Full Time) 9.00am–5.30pm Monday-Friday and the position can be worked on a completely remote basis if desired. The annual salary is Circa £30,000 PA.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with previous Personal Injury case handling experience, to continue to develop their career within Personal Injury law.
Our client prides themselves in providing a nurturing and supportive environment for our developing Fee Earners to flourish. Full training, development and ongoing support will be provided. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own caseload of Personal Injury claims, with the opportunity to progress to running cases in litigation following a period of training.
- Managing own caseload of primarily Sub £10k fast track cases EL/PL & RTA
- Pursuing claims through MOJ portal and personal injury protocol to settlement or issue of proceedings, making full use of our case management system
- Potential to pursue claims in litigation to trial
- Complying with the Directors expectations of time recording and financial targets
- Working within a team environment
- Communicating via email and calls with clients, insurers, expert witnesses and solicitors
- Reporting to team supervisor
- Potential for career development CILEx support available
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Previous claimant personal injury case handling experience- ideally 2 years.
- MOJ Portal experience
- Knowledge of the CPR
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent phone manner and IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly efficient and organised
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Compassion and empathy
- A Level or degree in Law and/or pursuing CILEx qualification
- Good tactical understanding of working in fixed-fee environment
In return, you will benefit from:
- A company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Sickness Benefit Allowance
- Bike to work scheme
- Death in service