Do you have prior Soldering and crimping experience?
Would you like to kick start your career as an Operations Technician? Joining a market leading global Electronics Manufacturer at an exciting time of growth, working from state of the art purpose built offices!? Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Operations Technician based in Wellington, Somerset.
- *Assembling electrical equipment to engineering drawings.
- Quality Control within the production department.
- Soldering and crimping.
- Cost saving.
- Testing of high voltage electrical systems.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
We are looking for a team player that can multi task whilst observing Health & Safety and ensuring Quality standards are maintained.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Prior Soldering and crimping experience.
- Understanding of electrical principles.
- To have worked in an electronics / testing environment or to have worked in aviation / automotive environment, or in a factory that uses electronics or circuit boards in some way. Previous experience within an electronics / testing environment would be an advantage although not essential as product training and familiarization will be provided. Formal electrical production education preferable not essential. Basic I.T. skills are essential to the role e.g. excel.
In return, you will benefit from:
- Free parking on site
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent career progression
- Super friendly and professional team around you to support your career.