Are you an Office Administrator keen to work in Tiverton, Devon?
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Office Administrator / Receptionist to join a successful manufacturer as Receptionist & Sales Administrator on the outskirts of Tiverton, Devon. Working in a varied role, including some customer-facing elements, supporting the Directors with administration tasks and booking hotels.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week. The annual salary is £18,000 - £19,000, PA.
- The first point of contact for telephone calls.
- Respond to incoming web-based enquiries and general queries.
- Monitor and maintain initial enquiries spreadsheet tracker.
- Follow up with sales customers when required.
- To organise the post – use the franking machine for letters and parcels and post daily in the post-box.
- Send out sales information packs via post and email to sales customers.
- Provide the Managing Director with weekly updates of the sales enquiries.
- Working at times as PA to the Directors. Supporting them with refreshments for the meeting rooms and general housekeeping.
- Diary Management - managing the Directors diaries - preparation and co-ordination of briefings, ensuring that the Directors always have the right documents for meetings and visits and arrange travel and itineraries, as appropriate.
- Set up meetings and appointments, organising venues and hospitality for visitors on-site and off-site.
- Organise and coordinate social and business events, as required.
- To provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the Directors - including generating letters, file notes, reports, etc. Computer updating/inputting as required, and general Ad hoc office duties.
- Assist the aftersales department as and when required.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- We are seeking someone with at least one year’s office experience.
- IT literate with MS Office packages.
- Positive team player, friendly and enthusiastic.
- Enjoys a varied a busy role, able to work to deadlines and organise the office.
In return, you will benefit from:
- 21 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- The annual leave increases up to 26 days.
- Free on-site parking.
- Excellent training provided.