Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a .Net Software Developer (Hybrid 2 Office / 3 Remote) to work based in Wellington, Somerset. You will be joining a marketing leading organisation who design and manufactures automated electrical test equipment for the Aerospace, Rail, Electric Vehicles, Oil & Gas industries. With over 30 years of experience developing complex systems in use with many leading manufactures throughout the world, they have an enviable reputation for innovation and success and are winners of the Tech South West AreoTech 2022 award!
We are currently expanding to meet demand and require an additional permanent .Net Software Engineer to join the Engineering Team. Working alongside other members of the software team you will be involved in the full development lifecycle on several exciting projects. The products you will be building will integrate with bespoke hardware to automatically test electrical systems. This will involve gathering requirements from internal and external stakeholders, working with the wider team to design, develop and test the company’s industry leading Automated Test Management Software products. In addition to developing our new Microservice project you would also assist with maintaining and support the company’s legacy products, written in WPF, VB and embedded C.
The annual salary is Circa £36,000 - £40,000 PA. Hours are full time Monday to Friday, Hybrid working with 2 office and 3 remote days, unless you would prefer to work more office based which of course you can.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
· Minimum 1 years commercial experience post degree
· Good software engineering fundamentals and practical experience
· Experience in design and implementing Microservice
· Microsoft C# .Net development
· Proven track record of software development
· Good knowledge of SQL and SQL Server
· Unit testing frameworks
· Experience with Git and TeamCity
· Understanding of SOAP/RESTful Web Services
Nice to have
· Experience of MVVM and WPF
· Experience with VB & embedded C
· Basic understanding of testing Electronic Circuits
· Industrial application of software