Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Multi-divisional Customer Support Coordinator based in Cheddar, North Somerset. Joining a fast-paced supply/manufacturer - an award winning company well known within their sector! This role is full time and based working from modern offices in Cheddar with a hybrid model - after initial training should be able to allow 2 days remote working and 3 days office working.
The working hours are 8.00am-4.30pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch. The annual salary is Circa £22,000 PA.
This person needs to be able to carry out administrative duties to maintain and develop sales of products to UK and Export accounts, covering Contract, Retail and Export divisions. A positive approach and the ability to problem solve are essential whilst working with a strong sense of urgency and a high degree of accuracy. This person must be a proactive and confident individual with lots of initiative and the ability to multi-task. This individual must possess excellent communication skills to ensure strong working relationships with internal and external customers alike. Coordination with colleagues in Finance, Operations, Purchasing, Logistics is an important part of the role, in order to provide information for planning & forecasting, and to deliver results against forecast
- To accurately assess, measure and advise internal audience on stock situations to aid delivery on requirements.
- To manage the order cycle, processing in a timely and accurate manner using Microsoft Navision, to include:
- Order confirmation communication.
- Monitor order status, communicating any issues/delays to customers.
- Dispatch orders as required to meet customers expected delivery dates.
- Be the designated contact for specific customer accounts, handling any enquiries from those customers, alongside managing their order book and all administration relating to their order cycle.
- Respond in a timely fashion to sales enquiries by email, telephone or post, whichever method is appropriate.
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Create documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ensure project schedules are adhered to and therefore maintain punctual product distribution.
- Covering all 3 divisions as and when is required, following process specific to that division.
- Understand the export requirements of relevant territories keeping up to date with any changes to documentation or compliance regulations, enabling to support Export at a satisfactory level.
- Support to external Sales Managers.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
- Proven experience in an office / customer service environment.
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently.
- A high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- A confirmed team player.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Company Pension.
- Onsite parking.
- Charity work time given.
- Wellness programme.
- Hybrid working.