Do you have a degree or experience in Marketing?
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a rapidly growing, highly creative organisation permanently! Choose from Full or Part-Time Hours!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Marketing Executive on the outskirts of Wellington, Somerset.
This exciting role within a fun team supports the Managing Director to deliver marketing initiatives via innovative launch campaigns, literature, PR, and advertising. The role will also have exposure to communication projects that encompass social media, web and viral campaign development!
The working hours either Full Time 8.30 am-5.00 pm OR Part Time 20-30hours Monday to Friday to suit you. The annual salary is £24,000 - £30,000 PA very much dependant on experience.
- To cover all social media marketing, update the website regularly & updating the company brochure.
- Support the tactical execution of the marketing strategy - including coordination of activities, writing briefs, overseeing suppliers, copywriting and proofreading.
- Provide detailed briefs for printed literature, to ensure overall design and development of key publications are on message; oversee through to proofreading and final sign off.
- A key point of contact for PR and driving increased press exposure within Trade and Consumer media.
- Implement a social media plan and on-line initiatives.
- Regular budget administration and updates to support the Marketing function.
- Helping in any marketing areas as and when required, such as; advertising campaigns, exhibition organisation, photography, creation of leaflets and spec docs and general administration.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- WordPress, Copywriting experience required.
- We require two years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Solid understanding of all aspects of the marketing discipline, in particular communication planning.
- Project management experience to bring campaigns to market on time and to budget within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets/deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive and motivated attitude; proactive and positive approach to daily tasks and outcomes.
- Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees and customers alike.
- Willingness to speak up and voice ideas and opinions when asked.
- Good sense of humour.
- Degree qualified within the marketing field, although consideration would be given to an individual of degree calibre with the relevant experience.
The benefits package includes:
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Free parking