Do you have experience working as a Legal Secretary? Would you like to join one of the UK’s leading solicitors firms? Enabling you to develop your career and work with a friendly, supportive and professional team! Remote Working initially and then remote working 60% of the month available permanently offering you work life balance.
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a Legal Secretary based in Taunton, Somerset. Working for one of the UK’s leading solicitors firms!
Legal Secretaries are an essential part of the fee earning process within the firm. Most secretaries work on a one-to-one basis with their Fee Earners, or within a small team which may also consist of a Legal Assistant. Secretaries not only provide administrative and typing support, but are very much seen as members of the legal team and provide excellent levels of service to the firm’s clients, business partners and other teams and individuals within the business.
The working hours are 9.00 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday. The annual salary is £19,000 - £21,000, PA dependant on experience.
- Produce a variety of documents from audio/ digital dictation and other instruction as directed by the fee earner.
- Collation and pagination of documents.
- Deal accurately with filing and on time, including the storage and retrieval of client files in line with the practices filing system.
- Make effective use of IT systems, specifically word, excel and the case management system Visual Files.
- Take and record accurate messages and pass on to the appropriate person and without unnecessary delay.
- Attend to clients both on the telephone and in-person in a professional manner.
- Keep others informed of workload and capacity.
- Archiving and retrieval of files from storage when required.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experienced audio typist with excellent typing skills in excess of 50 WPM.
- A team player who is flexible and dedicated.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
In return, you will benefit from:
- A company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Sickness Benefit Allowance
- Bike to work scheme
- Death in service
- Discretionary bonus scheme