Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Junior Personal Assistant based in Tiverton, Devon. You will join a market-leading manufacturer, you will be joining a friendly and outgoing team supporting the Directors.
The working hours are 09:00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday. The annual salary is Circa £21,000 PA dependant on experience.
- First point of contact for telephone calls for the company group.
- Respond to incoming enquiries and general queries.
- Manage and update the Merlin sales enquiry database.
- Monitor and maintain enquiries spreadsheet tracker.
- Follow up with sales customers when required.
- Organise the post – use the franking machine for letters/parcels and post daily in the post-box on the business estate.
- Send out sales information packs to customers via post and email.
- Provide the Managing Director with weekly updates of the sales enquiries.
- PA to the Directors – to include organisation of refreshments and any other reasonable request.
- General housekeeping.
- Diary Management - managing the Directors diaries - preparation and/or co-ordination of briefings, ensuring that the Directors always have the correct documents for meetings and visits and arrange travel and itineraries, as appropriate.
- Set up meetings and appointments, organising venues and hospitality for visitors on and off-site.
- Organise and coordinate social and business events, as required.
- To provide a comprehensive administrative support service for the company group including generating letters, filing, reports, etc.
- General Ad hoc office duties.
- Update records in Merlin and any other databases as appropriate.
- Run social media business accounts.
- Website content maintenance.
- Book hotel stays for staff as and when required.
- Assist the aftersales department as and when required.
- Any other reasonable request.
- Portray a positive image of the company.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Confident and welcoming.
- Attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- IT Literate.
In return, you will benefit from:
- Onsite parking.
- Workplace pension.
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension.
- Training & Career Progression.