Do you have a Junior Technical / IT administrative background? Have you left college or university completing an IT based subject? Are you someone that wants to get into tech or coding?
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Junior / Graduate Technical Administrator (SOFTWARE / HYBRID) for a privately owned, innovative, market-leading software solution organisation who provide a portfolio of document-related services to a broad customer base, including the NHS, Local Government and a variety of Commercial organisations across the UK! The location of the office is Wellington, Somerset *SALARY £24,440.
You will be taught to understand the content and construction of a variety of Commercial documents. You will be required to work through documents logically to identify and capture each piece of information as it is encountered, building a bespoke document template. Alongside constructing new templates, you will also be responsible for carrying out ongoing maintenance as our customers update their documents. This is a fast-paced role which is often time-critical. Full training will be provided!
- The working hours are 8.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday (Hybrid Working)
- The annual starting salary is £24,440.
- Pension scheme 8% employer contribution.
- Onsite parking, M5 nearby.
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 (1-day increments annually) including Bank Holidays.
- Career progression & extensive training.
- Induction, training, and support are ongoing.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Access to a Benefits Portal and Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible weekly wellbeing time.
- Accurately recognise the content and significance of information on Commercial documents
- Apply defined logic to construct robust templates for our customer’s documents
- Maintaining a high standard of quality control in response to change
- Following pre-defined procedures and documentation to aid timely task resolution
- Escalate any issues or queries to the Manager
- Maintain a clear log of activities using our bespoke task management software
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Work methodically and logically
- Be accurate and have a keen eye for detail
- Work quickly and efficiently to tight deadlines
- Confidently identify and discuss potential issues within the team
- Proactively suggest ideas for improvements to the current software and processes
- Have a clear and confident communication style, both written and verbal
- Follow structured written procedures
- Be flexible and greet change positively
- Be self-motivated
- Have enthusiasm for new and bespoke software
- Always manage confidential information sensitively
- Be computer literate