Do you have advanced Excel skills or basic MySQL knowledge?
Are you looking to join an innovative, inspiring and forward thinking company at an exciting time of growth? Offering you the ability to work with many of the world's leading FMCG brands and agencies!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a JuniorData Analyst to work based in Cheddar, Somerset for a market leading, innovative and inspiring project coordination company.
Your role is to provide technical support to data team members and clients in the provision of solutions, assisting with all assigned data related activities. The role involves supporting with the importing, cleaning, transforming and validating data with the purpose of understanding and making conclusions to maximise success for our clients’ promotional campaigns.
Outstanding Benefits Include:
- 25 days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays - a few days needs to be kept back for the end of year shut down.
- Christmas & New Year office closure, giving everyone quality time off.
- Pension 9% from employer 0% employee.
- Exceptional training and career development, enabling you to work with many of the world's leading FMCG brands and agencies!
- Perform junior level data validation for our clients, to ensure they are consistent to the Terms and Conditions of our promotions.
- Provide Reports and Automation to our clients and our business.
- Checking ID, making sure information from clients is correct and accurate.
- Work with our Senior Projects and Planning Manager, in the day to day and future delivery of Data objectives for our clients and the business.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilising standard development tools.
- Utilise backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Refactor, optimise and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Computer Literate - Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Basic knowledge MySQL would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of API's, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Programming Language – beneficial.
- Customer Services
- Understanding of security protocols and administration
- Effective management of client data
- Demonstrate advanced skills in process
- All data related procedures and data cleansing
- Report principles
This role requires excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail. Due to the nature of the role, you must be an innovative thinker and be able to work logically through problems and provide solutions. It is imperative you can work productively as part of a team and be able to communicate with people at all levels. Organisation is also key to this role as meeting client deadlines is paramount as is the ability to demonstrate professionalism and diplomacy at all times as it is essential that company standards are maintained at all times.