Hiring a Project Manager Team Leader – Hybrid Working! Do you have a PMP/PRINCE II qualification?
Enable Futures is operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for an IT Project Manager / Team Leader to join a tech industry leader at an exciting time of growth near Radstock, Somerset! We're hiring an experienced Project Manager Team Leader – You will contribute to our client's growth and help them maintain their position as an innovative authority!
The ideal candidate will have production/manufacturing experience and a background in managing IT development, and strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. The candidate will be expected to prioritise projects and work-streams at a macro and micro level of detail and prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels regularly, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
The working hours are 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday (Hybrid Working) with a competitive salary. The role enables you to work remotely 60% and office-based 40%.
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation.
- Lead projects from project identification and requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensure projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, collaborate with project staff from various functional departments.
- Analyse project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to the project requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate internal and external client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
- Empowers teams to perform, setting high but achievable targets. Mobilises individuals to change.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage the project lifecycle scope, set project quality and performance standards, and assess and manage risk and change within and across multiple projects.
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, balancing strategic and short-term progress.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers.
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximise deliverable outputs, balancing time, cost and quality tolerances.
- Report project outcomes and risks to the appropriate management Channels as needed—escalating issues by exception based on project work plans and business requirements.
- Ensure team members are fully trained and are aware and abide by the SOP's.
- Facilitates organisational effectiveness, marshalling internal resources and advancing collaborative relationships.
Skills Attributes and Experience Sought:
- 5+ years project management experience, including working to define project management processes, methodologies and templates
- Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms for maximum usability
- Proven success working with internal and external stakeholders, including senior management
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills, including use of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to define and refine change and risk management processes to maximise project outcomes
- Professional certification—including PMP/PRINCE II
- Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Experience developing in-house platforms for internal processes
- Competitive salary and salary reviews.
- Pension contribution.
- 25 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays.
- On-site parking.
- Hybrid working 60% remote & 40% office or as needed.
- Wellness programme.