Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Front of House Administrator based in Taunton, office-based working is required, but social distancing measures are all in place!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a Front of House Administrator based in Taunton, Somerset - Working for one of the UK’s leading solicitors firms! An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, warm, friendly and professional Front of House Administrator to join our client, a successful law firm based in Taunton. The successful candidate would spend a significant amount of time on the Front of House reception desk, welcoming visitors and clients in person and promptly answering all internal and external telephone calls. As an experienced administrator, you must work as part of a team, supporting the wider practice with a range of administrative tasks.
The working hours are 9.00 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, and the annual salary is £18,600, PA.
- Welcoming and hosting visitors and clients on arrival.
- Dealing with enquiries and requests over the phone, in person and via email in a timely and professional manner, making effective use of the switchboard and case management system.
- Communicating and working effectively with all staff members, visitors, and clients to ensure excellent customer service at all times.
- Communicate to management about any new, ongoing, potential issues and complaints to address them accordingly.
- Ensuring all areas of reception are presentable at all times.
- Adopting a flexible and adaptable approach at all times when dealing with ad hoc duties as required
- Administrative tasks as needed, such as opening new client files, filing, audio typing and photocopying.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experience in an office-based Front-of-House/Reception or Office Administration role. We require this as a minimum of one year; if you don’t have this experience, your application won’t be progressed on this occasion.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience, with a confident and professional telephone manner.
- A team player who is flexible, dedicated and self-motivated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications with strong typing skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently, in a sometimes pressurised environment.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
In return, you will benefit from:
- A company pension scheme available
- 25 days annual leave, with loyalty days for longevity of service
- Sickness Benefit Allowance
- Bike to work scheme
- Death in service
- Discretionary bonus scheme