Hiring an experienced Financial Advisor / Independent Wealth Adviser to join an outstanding Wealth Management company that delivers a top-quality service across the South West! They provide independent advice on pension and investment matters and are directly authorised by the FCA. Clients include private clients at retirement age, business owners, senior executives and families. With its own in-house Discretionary Portfolio Management service, this is a growing and forward-thinking team with an outstanding client service reputation.
Enable Futures is operating as an employment business for its client and recruiting for a Financial Advisor / Independent Wealth Adviser in Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset!
The working hours are 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday (Hybrid Working) with an annual basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000 PA + commission/bonus OTE £60,000+.
- To seek out and assist clients mainly in and around the Bristol area, however, the portfolio management service allows you to attract clients nationwide.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate new sources of business through referrals, your introductions and your initiative.
- Subject to relevant experience, become a member of the business' Investment Committee by demonstrating working knowledge and interest in the Investment arena.
- Look to expand your technical knowledge in specialist areas.
- Adhere to the principles of TCF.
- A well organised and ambitious adviser who is keen to become part of this successful and dynamic team.
- You will need clients to bring either immediately or long term.
- A strong business plan as to how to bring in business.
- Ideal person would have an investment background rather than a bank assurer.
- Undertake ongoing CPD, including expanding technical knowledge in specialist areas.
Skills Attributes and Experience Sought:
- You will have a proven track record within financial planning and have a particular interest and knowledge in the investment side of wealth management.
- Ideally, you will have already obtained a Level 4 Diploma and ideally be working towards Chartered status.
- Pension contribution.
- 25 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays.
- On-site parking.
- Wellness programme.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, plus benefits package.
- Paraplanning and administration support will be provided.
- A great working environment.