Are you someone who is confident with software systems or are looking for a technical administrator role? This is a significant opportunity for the right candidate looking for a rewarding career in an innovative and rapidly growing company.
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Document Template Specialist for a privately owned, innovative, market-leading software solution organisation. Who provide a portfolio of document-related services to a broad customer base.
The location of the office is in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol offering a Hybrid Working with remote working on a Monday & Friday and a Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from the office. The hours are 08:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday, The annual salary is Circa £22,292.10 PA.
After a comprehensive training program where you’ll get to grips with our cutting-edge applications, you will become a key part of the commercial sector support team, you will be part of an exciting team responsible for converting our customers’ documents into a format that can be processed by our bespoke suite of software.
- Pension scheme 8% employer contribution.
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 (1-day increments annually) including Bank Holidays.
- Career progression & extensive training.
- Private healthcare.
- Induction, training, and support are ongoing.
- Accurately recognise the content and significance of information on Commercial documents
- Apply defined logic to construct robust templates for our customer’s documents
- Maintaining a high standard of quality control in response to change
- Providing customer service with timely and quality template changes
- Escalate any issues or queries to the Manager - Commercial
- Following pre-defined procedures and documentation to aid timely task resolution
- Maintain a clear log of activities using our bespoke task management software
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office literate
- The ability to:
- Positively adapt to and be open to change
- Work methodically and logically
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Continuously produce high quality output
- Confidently identify and discuss potential issues
- Enthusiasm for new and bespoke software
- Proactively suggest ideas for improvements to software and processes
- Work individually but also within a team
- Any previous experience with commercial documents in a purchase ledger environment would be beneficial
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grade ‘C’ or equivalent, including English & Maths