Opportunity to join a bespoke manufacturer, giving you the chance to join a friendly & outgoing team – salary £23,000 - £26,000 PA.
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a permanent Customer Service Coordinator based in Bridgwater, Somerset. As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will work in a friendly open plan office with the administration team for a market-leading & bespoke manufacturer. Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be the central point of contact for all client communication. The Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of exceptional levels of customer service & coordinating the activities required.
- The annual salary is £23,000 - £26,000 PA, dependant on experience.
- The working hours are 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
- Twenty days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Parking onsite.
- Company pension.
- Christmas shut down.
- Career development & progression.
- Stocked canteen & regular breaks.
- Modern offices.
- Friendly & supportive team and management.
- Training ongoing.
- Answer all customer enquiries promptly, professionally and in line with company procedures.
- Work with the customer service team to proactively establish efficiencies and drive excellence.
- Professionally and efficiently carry out the following duties as designated by the Customer Services Supervisor:
- order handling
- new order processing
- quote processing
- Assist with preparation of reports as requested by Customer Service Supervisor.
- Adhere to relevant procedures, work instructions and policies.
- Actively strive to exceed departmental goals and objectives.
- Ensure timely escalation of Customer queries and complaints as necessary.
- All administrative duties essential to the efficient running of the Customer Service office as instructed by the Customer Service Supervisor.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel)
- Excellent and accurate numeracy skills
- Ability to work independently and interdependently
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with increased volumes during peak periods within any working day
- Reliable and conscientious
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently
- A high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- A confirmed team player