Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor based in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol UK. Working for a privately owned, innovative, market-leading software solution organisation. Who provide a portfolio of document-related services to a broad customer base, including the NHS, Local Government and a variety of Commercial organisations across the UK! You will have responsibility for a portfolio of customers and be encouraged to build long term trusted relationships, in close collaboration with external Managers and your Customer Service colleagues.
Cribbs Causeway, Bristol.8.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday (40 hours).
£26,289 starting.Pension scheme 8% employer contribution.
33 days annual leave (rising to 38 days - 1 day increments annually) including bank holidays.
Career progression & extensive training.
Access to a benefits portal.
Remote working Mondays & Fridays with a Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday office based.
Induction, training, and support are ongoing.
- Achieve customer service excellence through pro-active customer management and communication
- Develop long term trusted relationships with your customers
- Gain an in depth understanding of your customer base
- Identify and understand our customers business challenges and solve with company solutions
- Effectively manage calls and progress in a timely manner
- Pro-active growth and retention of customer portfolio
- Pro-actively identifying & developing opportunities to provide customers with additional services
- Taking ownership for professional and timely resolution of customer issues
- Working collaboratively with external team focused on growth and retention of customers
- Liaising and collaborating with technical teams, for progression of opportunities and resolving customer issues
- Ensuring CRM data and information is accurate and complete including call logs, activities and opportunities
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- 3 years’ experience of working in a customer service, office administration or sales environment
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Customer focused mentality
- Strong commercial aptitude
- Working with urgency and a pro-active mind set
- Ownership mentality
- Professional approach and telephone manner
- Strong work ethic, energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Skilled at prioritising appropriately
- Skilled at relaying information clearly to a varied audience