Have you worked in Customer Services or Administration? Maybe you are working in a car garage as the front of house host working weekends and now prefer Monday to Friday?
Or maybe you’re a Graduate keen to join a global organisation to launch your career! Apply Now! Jack will call & email with more information.
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a Customer Service Administrator based in Yeovil, Somerset. You will be joining a global market leader within corporate client services; you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of customers, following set guidelines, improving service standards and reporting to the CS Manager. In addition, you will be joining a fun and welcoming team of ten working in an open plan, modern & vibrant office!
The working hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday with parking onsite. The annual salary is Circa £20,000 - £21,000 PA with progression and salary reviews!
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays off.
- Competitive salary with progression and reviews.
- Free onsite parking.
- Excellent training.
- 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday-Friday & one hour lunch.
- Regular social events
- Employer supports work/life balance
- Provide the highest level of proactive customer service for a portfolio of high profile/value customers, and consistently achieving a high level of customer satisfaction across all accounts.
- This role involves supporting your clients with their subscription management needs, including day-to-day queries, orders, renewals, claims and changes.
- Prioritise and organise workloads in order to ensure that clients receive a quality, professional service at all time, adhering to service level agreements.
- Maintaining and developing excellent working relationships with both customers and suppliers, looking at problems and requests from the customer’s point of view to provide a service tailored to their needs.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the direction in which the business wishes to head, and your role to support this, in helping the company to achieve its overall aims.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Good communicator, both verbal and written
- Time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Computer literate, proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and the Internet
- Ability to work in a team