Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator (Maternity Contract) based near Cheddar, North Somerset. You will join the organisation on a 10-Month Maternity Contract initially, then after the initial ten months a review to permanent contract.
The working hours are full-time Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. The annual salary is £20,000 - £22,000 PA!
The role focuses on effective handling of telephone enquiries and order processing supporting a busy & friendly administration department.
· Order inputting.
· Ascertaining stock availability and communicate order acknowledgements and delivery date information to customers.
· Despatching orders as quickly as possible to our operations team in order to reach customers next day.
· Administrating the outstanding order book, and despatching back orders in line with planned despatch dates.
· Handling inbound telephone enquiries.
· Making outbound calls to customers in relation to their enquiries or orders.
· Problem solving to meet customer demands.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
· Excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
· Proven experience in customer service environment.
· Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office.
· Reliable and conscientious.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently.
· A high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
· A confirmed team player.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
· Company Pension.
· Free onsite parking.