Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Contracts Sales Coordinator based in Cheddar, North Somerset. Joining a fast-paced supply/manufacturer - an award winning company well known within their sector! This role is full time and based working from modern offices in Cheddar with a hybrid model - after initial training should be able to allow 2 days remote working and 3 days office working.
The working hours are 8.00am-4.30pm & 9.00-5.30pm on a rota basis Monday to Friday with an hour lunch. The annual salary is Circa £22,000 PA.
This person needs to be able to carry out administrative duties to maintain and develop sales of products to UK accounts. A positive approach and the ability to problem solve are essential whilst working with a strong sense of urgency and a high degree of accuracy. This person must be a proactive and confident individual with lots of initiative and the ability to multi-task. This individual must possess excellent communication skills to ensure strong working relationships with internal and external customers alike.
- To accurately assess, measure and advise internal audience on stock situations to aid delivery on requirements.
- To manage the order cycle, processing in a timely and accurate manner using Microsoft Navision, to include:
- Order confirmation communication.
- Monitor order status, communicating any issues/delays to customers.
- Dispatch orders as required to meet customers expected delivery dates.
- Use of a CRM system to ensure quotations and customer information are accurate and up to date.
- Respond in a timely fashion to sales enquiries by email, telephone or post, whichever method is appropriate.
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Create documents using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ensure project schedules are adhered to and therefore maintain punctual product distribution.
- Support to external Sales Managers.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
- Proven experience in an office / customer service environment.
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently.
- A high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- A confirmed team player.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Company Pension.
- Onsite parking.
- Charity work time given.
- Wellness programme.
- Hybrid working.