Do you have experience working in an office administration OR a customer service? Are you upbeat, happy to speak to customers on the phone and represent a business to high standards!
We have a standout opportunity for a Client Support Coordinator to join a rapidly growing tech leader on a permanent basis! Joining a tech & creative market leader your career is in excellent hands! You do not need to be experienced within tech yourself, full training on the clients software is provided, and this role is an administrative client support role.
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a permanent Client Support Coordinator based in Taunton, Somerset. You will be a pivotal point of contact, acting as a day-to-day service support contact for multiple clients. You will be responsible for providing administrative support. You will also work closely with our Managers.
The working hours are 9.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and working office based in Taunton, parking onsite for you! The annual salary is Circa £21,000 PA.
- Act as a day to day service support contact to multiple clients.
- Handle incoming calls and support tickets with varying requests.
- Informing respective clients of any updates.
- Maintain a healthy support ticket queue, escalating issues to Managers.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on all products, software and services.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- High Productivity Rates – must be able to perform swiftly to maintain business SLAs.
- Service Orientated – must consider the service element of support at every touch point acting as the true voice of the customer.
- Communication – must be able to professionally articulate guidance on trouble shooting where we can offer this via a number of channels such as video call, phone and email.
- Team Player - open internal communication is paramount for not only this role however within the business, as you will be expected to liaise with multiple internal and external parties to reach resolution.
- Knowledgeable – the successful candidate should have a keen interest to learn about the companies tech based services.
- Previous support in administration roles.
- Previous support on first line technical service desks showing an aptitude for technology – DESIRABLE.
The outstanding benefits package includes:
- 22 days annual leave (Plus bank holidays).
- Incremental holiday allowance increase (additional day per year of service).
- Private medical insurance.
- Free parking onsite.
- Career progression routes.
- Company pension.
- Wellness programme & 50% off gym membership!