We are seeking someone keen to join a global tech leader in a client support role. This is a trainee position, so you may have come from a college/university completion and be seeking your first job or have a background in customer service, office work or tech and now looking for a career.Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a Client Support Coordinator(Hybrid Working) based in Taunton, Somerset, joining a tech global leader!This is an entry-level role with the opportunity to progress into other areas of the organisation. With a growing client base, the support team require a dedicated Support Co-ordinator to ensure clients needs are met efficiently and to a high standard. This role will involve assisting multiple accounts, assisting them administration support and able to offer both technical and non technical advice. You will also work closely with our Partner Support Managers who are responsible for the overall partner relationship.
The working hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday with parking onsite. The annual salary is Circa £22,000 PA.Package:
- Private Medical Insurance - Includes dental cover
- 50% off gym membership (restrictions apply)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Incremental holiday allowance increase - additional day per year of service
- Travel discounts
- Progression opportunities
- Hybrid working
- Monthly employee engagement events
- 22 days’ paid holiday during each holiday year plus Statutory Bank and Public holiday
- Act as a day to day service support contact to multiple clients.
- Handle incoming calls and support tickets with varying requests, consisting of however not limited to:
- Entering data for clients accounts.
- Troubleshooting transactions.
- Liaising with acquirers for further clarification of response codes and reason.
- Providing reports and analysis on transactions.
- Assisting with training needs and offering dedicated support in this area.
- Resolving key issues and informing respective clients of updates.
- Maintain a healthy support ticket queue, escalating issues to partner support managers and senior leadership team when required.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on all the products, software and services.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- High Productivity Rates – Must be able to perform swiftly to maintain business SLAs.
- Service Orientated – Must consider the service element of support at every touch point acting as the true voice of the customer.
- Results Driven – Must have a drive to reach resolution swiftly however accurately.
- Communication – Must be able to professionally articulate guidance on trouble shooting where we can offer this via a number of channels such as video call, phone and email.
- Team Player - Open internal communication is paramount for not only this role however within the business, as you will be expected to liaise with multiple internal and external parties to reach resolution.