Do you have a passion for Business Development or experience in public sector sales or medical sales? Or are you looking to transition into software sales?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, customer and people focused company with a clear vision and strategy to grow.
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Business Development Manager for a privately owned, innovative, market-leading software solution organisation. Who provide a portfolio of document-related services to a broad customer base, including the NHS.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and exceeding targeted margin growth through the quantified value selling of services within your geographical area into the Public Sector. Our client is looking for a talented, highly motivated, results orientated, stand out sales professional with a true ownership mentality.
Territory – South West
Working hours Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30. Salary is circa £50,592.00 PA & uncapped OTE.
- The working hours are 8.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday.
- The annual salary is £50,592.00 with uncapped OTE
- BMW Company Car (Hybrid)
- Pension scheme 8% employer contribution.
- 33 days holiday rising to 38 (1-day increments annually) including Bank Holidays.
- Extensive Training
- Private healthcare
- Remote Working
- 1 hour lunch beak
- Achieving and exceeding margin growth target
- Prospecting and winning new business
- Growth and management of existing accounts
- Building and managing a robust pipeline
- Professionally presenting quantified benefits to the customer
- Developing long-term trusted customer relationships
- CRM management - keeping accurate and complete
- Working in a supportive and collaborative manner with fellow sales team members and all other departments
- Delivery of personal objectives, as agreed with Regional Sales Manager
- Reporting on status and performance of business as required
- Any other reasonable tasks or responsibilities
Essential Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Minimum three years track record of selling into and exceeding sales targets within Public Sector in particular NHS
- Strong consultative and solution selling ability
- Excellent value selling skills
- Exceptional account development and management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proven track record in the acquisition of new business
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentations skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working with an ownership mentality
- Working with a pro-active mind set
- Strong organisational skills coupled with a logical mind
- A collaborative approach to work and a belief in promoting mutuality in relationships
- Ability to plan & execute successful marketing plans
- Business plan formulation & successful implementation
- An understanding of business data and how to apply that to a sales environment
- A sound level of technical acumen
- Experienced in spreadsheet creation and analysis
Desirable Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- A creative mind-set with the confidence to challenge the norm
- An understanding of Public Sector Finance and Business operations
- An experience of selling data-based solutions