Do you have a passion for Business Development or experience in Software Sales, Document Management or Business Process Automation? This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, customer and people focused company with a clear vision and strategy to grow.
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for a Business Development Manager (Remote - North East England) for a privately owned, innovative, market-leading software solution organisation. Who provide a portfolio of document-related services to a broad customer base, including the NHS, Local Government and a variety of Commercial organisations across the UK!
We are experiencing a period of sustained growth and are looking to expand our Business Development team in the northern territories.. You will be joining a high performing team individually and collectively focussed on excellence. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager for the North, you will be responsible for delivering and exceeding targeted margin growth through the quantified value selling of services. The role has a strong focus on delivering growth through winning new business, the retention & growth of existing accounts and developing long-term trusted customer relationships. Our client is looking for a talented, highly motivated, results orientated, stand out sales professional with a true ownership mentality.
Working hours Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30. Salary is circa £48,000 PA plus OTE of £19,000 = £67,000 PA. Business Development Manager Territory is North East England & Scotland. Expenses are fully covered as expected.
- The working hours are 8.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday.
- The annual salary is £48,000, with OTE of £19,000 = £67,000 PA.
- BMW Company Car (Hybrid).
- Pension scheme 8% employer contribution.
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 (1-day increments annually) including Bank Holidays.
- Extensive Training.
- Private healthcare.
- Remote Working.
- 1 hour lunch break.
- Business Development Manager Territory is North East England & Scotland
- Achieving and exceeding margin growth target
- Prospecting and winning new business
- Growth and management of existing accounts
- Building and managing a robust pipeline
- Professionally presenting quantified benefits to the customer
- Surveying customer purchase and sales ledger operations
- Developing long-term trusted customer relationships
- CRM management - keeping accurate and complete
- Working in a supportive and collaborative manner with fellow sales team members and all other departments
- Delivery of personal objectives, as agreed with Regional Sales Manager – North
- Reporting on status and performance of business as required
Essential Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Minimum five years track record of exceeding sales targets
- Strong consultative and solution selling ability
- Excellent value selling skills
- Exceptional account development and management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proven track record in the acquisition of new business
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentations skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working with an ownership mentality
- Working with a pro-active mind set
- Strong organisational skills coupled with a logical mind
- A collaborative approach to work and a belief in promoting mutuality in relationships
- Ability to plan & execute successful marketing plans
- Business plan formulation & successful implementation
- An understanding of business data and how to apply that to a sales environment
- A sound level of technical acumen
- Experience of sales of accountancy software, software or document distribution software
Desirable Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- A creative mind-set with the confidence to challenge the norm
- An understanding of commercial Finance operations
- An experience of selling data-based solutions
- A central location of the geographical territory – North East England, Scotland.