Do you have previous office administration experience & keen to join a modern law firm!? Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client and recruiting for an Administrator to work for a leading South West Specialist law firm based in Taunton, Somerset.
The working hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and the starting annual salary is £18,600 PA.
- File opening in accordance with company procedures, including the creation and issuing of the funding documents to clients.
- Filing in line with Practice filing procedures, including the storage and retrieval of client files.
- Make effective use of IT systems, specifically word, excel and the case management system Visual Files.
- Postroom duties, including incoming and outgoing post, scanning and distribution of post.
- Printing and photocopying duties, to include collation of legal documentation and court bundles.
- Reception and front of house duties as required.
- Archiving and file closure support, as required – including manual.
- handling of boxes and working in offsite storage buildings.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Proven administration skills and experience.
- A team player who is flexible and dedicated.
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to undertake manual handling tasks to include lifting boxes above shoulder height.
In return, you will benefit from:
- A company pension scheme available
- 25 days annual leave + days for longevity of service
- Sickness Benefit Allowance
- Bike to work scheme
- Death in service
- Discretionary bonus scheme