Would you like to join a down to earth team in a 1st Line IT Support Advisor role?
We are looking for someone technically minded, used to using different internet platforms, technology and software with previous experience in IT Support or tech role of any type!
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of its client for a permanent 1st Line IT Support Advisor based in Bridgwater, Somerset. As the IT Support Advisor you will work in a team of eight, representing the company with any technical and software enquiry’s.
The working hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. The annual salary is £19,000 - £22,000 PA.
You will join a medium size organisation with a friendly team, who pride themselves on supporting their client base with queries and training on the product range available. Previous IT Support experience is ideally required and we are seeking someone upbeat, positive and outgoing!
- As the IT Support Advisor you will work in a team of eight, representing the company with 1st line technical support enquiries.
- You will be responsible for supporting customers with enquires, and technical issues on using the software products.
- Providing occasional support to customers on site at their business premises - giving you time to get out of the office and get to know them well.
- You will have some one hour slots throughout the day, booked to support clients with some basic training on the product ranges.
- General administration tasks daily using MS Office and Outlook.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Previous IT Support or tech role.
- IT literate with MS Office packages.
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT-related discipline – an advantage.
- Knowledge of Computers and Networks.
- Knowledge of Software and Hardware.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Critical Thinking.
- Written and Verbal Communication.
- Interpersonal Communication.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Ability to Meet Goals.
In return, you will benefit from:
- 22 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Free parking onsite
- Career progression routes available
- Extensive training given on the industry and product range
Closing date is 30th June 2021.